18 10th Street, Unit 2326
San Francisco, CA, 94103
Can I ask you some questions about User Terms.
1. I live in Russia. Will I buy templates. What's way to pay?
2. I'll offer my service of graphic design for my clients. May I offer templates from slideshop.com and show some little images 5-8 (JPG.) in articles on my site like for presentation. Certainly, it'll sell (or resell) templates from my site. Just I'd like to show the level of graphic to my clients. And if a client likes it, I'll find a suitable template on your site and buy it for him.
For example, for my templates I use photos from stock for view projects and when a client orders this template I'll buy photos.
3. I can buy a template for one project. I've got it. Does it limit for it?
4. For example, I buy a template of business card for my client and he wants another project in the same style (brochures, flyers and so on) can I use some elements from this to make other projects in the same style?
5. Can I be partner of Affiliate Program?
Thanks. Hope to your answer.
Sorry if I repeat some questions that perhaps are on your site. And sorry for my English.
1. Yes, you can buy the slide of course. We receive payment using paypal or VISA or MasterCard.
2. Actually, we don't offer a reselling system. But we can discuss it further. You can send us email at firstname.lastname@example.org for this matter.
3. You can use the template for more that 1 project as long as you not sell it or distribute it to other party.
4. You can use the same template for more than 1 project, but selling or distributing our template is not allowed.
5. We can discuss it further. You can send us an email at email@example.com.
Hope it helps. :)
This question is closed to new answers.